TPI 9041 Ultra II Vibration Data Collector and Balancer
Ultra II Includes: Nomad multifunction head with balancing (For dual plane balancing purchase additional accelerometer A9089) Accelerometer, Tachometer, tachometer mount adapter, Cables, PC Software CD, Trimble Nomad, Network, Inspection and Lube software.
High level of functionality and capability at a very affordable price!
As a high spec condition based monitoring (CBM) data collector and Dynamic 2 plane rotor balancer designed for plant and asset inspections, the Ultra II does it all.
- Automatically detects out of balance, misalignment, looseness and bearing defects
- Predictive analysis capabilities that accurately calculate time frame to failure
- Condition based monitoring analyses bearing wear and gear degradation
- Built-in single plane balancing enables correction of the most common cause of vibration. (Dual plane balancing with additional accelerometer)
- Additional features include Inspection, Lube and remote/server database
- User selectable defined envelope filters and demodulation functionality
- True simultaneous 3 channel capture
- High resolution (0.2Hz) frequency spectra from 2Hz to 10kHz
- Rugged fully waterproof construction meets IP68 and MIL-STD-810F requirements
- Includes C-Trend powerful and easy to use asset management and fault diagnosis software
- Model 9041 Ultra II Includes: Tachometer, accelerometer (one) and cables, tachometer mount adapter, and carrying case with shoulder strap