TPI 9085 Smart Vibration Analyzer
Smart Vibration, Bearing Condition & Temperature Analyzer.
The TPI 9085 is a simple, easy to use, low cost vibration meter that records, analyzes and displays vibration, bearing wear & temperature at the push of a button.
- Find machine faults before they stop your machine
- Increase productivity and lower maintenance costs
- Measure temperature to determine if a bearing requires lubrication, preventing wear and failure
- Use temperature measurement to confirm a high BDU reading (bearing noise) is caused by a worn bearing and not noise from pump cavitation, gearbox noise, or a nearby noisy bearing
- Temperature measurement aids in diagnosing a tight or loose housing or shaft fit on a bearing
- Measuring temperature assists with potential electrical issues on motors such as winding insulation deterioration, single phasing, broken rotor bars etc.
Supplied in Soft Carry Case with space for 9085, charger, cord, Accelerometer Cable & Accelerometer, Docking Cradle & USB Cable.
The Vib Meter 9085 is a simple to use vibration monitoring and analysis tool that allows easy display of vibration signals.
The meter automatically performs vibration analysis functions based on machine running speed to help diagnose faults such as unbalance, misalignment and looseness, as well as indicating the degree of bearing wear.
The Vib Meter 9085 unit is designed to enable a user to collect vibration and temperature measurements from assets (e.g. pumps, motors, fans and bearings). The unit displays vibration frequency plots and allows vibration severity and bearing condition to be monitored, analyzed and trended with the included C-Trend II PC analysis software.
C-Trend II software gives you greater ease of use and flexibility.
Store analyze and report on all your vibration parameters in one place.
All information is just a click away. Color coded alarms highlight problems. Trend lines show problems before they happen.
Overall machine and bearing conditions: vibration values are displayed with color coded alarm levels for ISO values and Bearing Damage Units (BDU).
Identify complex issues: 800-line spectrum with zoom and cursor.
The Vib Meter 9085 and C-Trend II is the latest easy to use high specification maintenance tool offering high level functionality and capability at extremely low cost.