All-Test Pro 7 – Motor Circuit Analysis (MCA) System
DEENERGIZED MOTOR CIRCUIT ANALYSIS (MCA) TESTING INSTRUMENT
The ALL-TEST PRO 7 uses our proven, patented technology to look beyond vibration, temperature, and ultrasound test methods giving you instant answers on your motor’s health.
- Hand-held & Lightweight (under 1lb)
- On-screen, step-by-step testing instructions
- Tests take less than 3 minutes
- Tests can be performed from over 1000′ away
- Detects faults at the earliest stages before motor failure
- A timing tone that supports proper rotation speed during deenergized dynamic test
- Remote firmware updates
ELECTRIC MOTOR TROUBLESHOOTINGDONE RIGHT
Troubleshoot any motor’s resistance, stator, rotor, contamination and insulation stats all on one device and receive accurate diagnostics within as little as a few minutes.
The ALL-TEST PRO 7 electric motor testing device is used detect motor abnormalities in electric motors across every industry.
Our handheld motor testing devices outperform our competitors’ products in both quality and usability.
While similar condition monitoring and motor troubleshooting tools are only able to detect ground faults, the ALL-TEST PRO 7 has the ability to detect motor failures before they occur and is a critical component of maintaining a facility’s productivity and overall ROI.
Use the ALL-TEST Pro 7 for:
- Single Phase AC Induction (<1kV) manual test
- Single Phase AC Induction (<1kV) auto-test
- 3 Phase AC Induction-Squirrel cage rotor (<1kV) manual test
- 3 Phase AC Induction-Squirrel cage rotor (<1kV) auto-test
- AC Induction-Squirrel cage rotor (>1kV)
- AC Induction wound rotor (<1kV) manual test **
- AC Induction wound rotor (<1kV) auto-test
- AC Induction wound rotor (>1kV)
- AC Synchronous (<1kV) manual test **
- AC Synchronous (<1kV) auto-test
- AC Synchronous (>1kV)