All-Test Pro 34
$5,000.00 – $7,000.00
The ALL-TEST PRO 34 uses our proven, patented technology to look beyond vibration, temperature, and ultrasound test methods giving you instant answers on your motor’s health.
- Hand-held & Lightweight (under 1lb)
- On-screen step-by-step testing instructions
- Tests take less than 3 minutes
- Tests can be performed from over 1000′ away
- Detects faults at the earliest stages before motor failure
- A timing tone that supports proper rotation speed during deenergized dynamic test
- Remote firmware updates
*Note: Route feature will only work with Enterprise Software.
AN ADVANCED SOLUTION FOR TESTING AC INDUCTION SQUIRREL-CAGE ROTOR MOTORS <1000V
The new ALL-TEST PRO 34 empowers technicians to efficiently and accurately evaluate motors whether they are in the field or on the shop floor – improving motor reliability, increasing technician and asset productivity, and reducing energy consumption.
Diagnose ground faults, test stator windings, test cables, and induction motor abnormalities and receive results all on one screen within minutes.
Initiated from the motor drive or motor starter, Motor Circuit Analysis can evaluate the health of a motor in a non-destructed manner. In fact, it can work from up to 1,000 feet away from the motor it’s testing. This device helps companies avoid the hassle of fixing motor failure issues that could have been prevented, and it saves them countless dollars in lost work time due to these problems.