Pocket Laser Tach 200 with NIST Certificate
The PLT200 is a digital, battery-powered portable optical tachometer, which operates up to 25 feet* [8 meters] from a reflective target using a Class 2 laser light source. The ergonomic design allows safe, direct line-of-sight viewing of both the target and the display at the same time while providing a non-slip rubber surface for single-hand operation. NIST Traceable Certificate is included.
The PLT200 is a 32-function Tachometer/Rate Meter, Totalizer/Counter, and Timer (stopwatch), programmable in both Imperial and Metric units. It includes two phone plug connectors, including an input for our optional Remote Contact Assembly (RCA) or remote sensors and a TTL compatible pulse output to trigger devices like vibration data collectors or stroboscopes. The kit is supplied complete with a Remote Contact Assembly including concave and convex tips and a 10 cm linear speed wheel, all in a latching carrying case. Sensors, 12- inch Contact Wheel, and input/output cable are optional.
*Performance subject to the intensity of ambient light irradiation.
- Operating Range up to 25 feet* (Class 2 visible laser)
- Accepts Remote Contact Assembly (optional)
- Accepts Remote Sensors (optional)
- TTL Pulse Output (requires optional 6-foot BNC Cable)
- Auto Ranging/Fixed Decimal (user selectable)
- English and Metric Rates
- Tripod Mounting Bushing
- On-Target and Low Battery Indicators
- Rugged Rubberized Housing
- NIST Traceable Certificate included